16/01/2014

Spanish ISAF Soldiers 28 mm. (Pt. 2, painted models)

Well, here you can see part 1 of the project finished. Small text and a few pics, as there is not really that much to say. I have tried to reproduce the camo pattern, but of course painting the pixel effect is absurd at this scale, so it is just a bunch of small stains in different tones of brown :P

Let's go for them:
 
I guess this will be the NCO

Not great, but I'm satisfied

Looking ahead

The weapon is still awful. I hoped you shouldn't see the GS work. I miserably failed

And the final guy

A family pic
 
By the way, you can see a house behind. I got a set of buildings from Crescent Root Studio. They are absolutely great. A little bit pricey due to shipping costs, but they are definitely a deal for this ambientation. You can see them in this pic:
 
Not exactly a whole town, but enough for a start
 
In a few days you will see their oponents. All I'm saying for the moment is that they will be significantly more!

Hope you like this!

10 comments:

  1. They look great nice work on these LAM set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LAM are top notch, this project has been a real pleasure!

      Delete
  2. Oye, pues no están nada mal! Tienes en mente añadir algún vehículo?
    Estoy deseando ver los insurgentes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! Tengo un Humvee que voy a convertir en un Vamtac, a ver cómo sale. Muy pronto verás a los taliban ;)

      Delete
    2. BTW, that means: 'I got a Humvvee which I am turning into the Spanish variant "Vamtac", let's see how it turns out. Soon you'll see the taliban force'

      ;)

      Delete
  3. I have absolutely no knowledge of any kind in military stuff whatsoever but I always like seeing good models on a good table !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! I did some research on the topic,maybe I'll talk a little about it whenever I come to speak about the rules and the game I pretend to play with these minis.

      Delete
  4. The combination of the mat, the buildings and the minis makes a fantastic picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the environment. The mat is great and I think I should go buy a few more buildings. Having a small village would be nice indeed.

      Delete
    2. If you buy more buildings you have a partner in crime here! ;)

      Delete