23/07/2015

Relic Knights (Pt.4, big mech)

The almost-final step for this project ;)

The Relic Knight who commands the cadre is in this case Princess Malya. If you remember, I used a metal version of her last week on a bike. I used the regular mini provided with the kit for this one.
 
Princess Malya on her Mech and with her familiar, the Bunny of Doom (whatever its name is)
 
Layers and layers of white, just the same I did with all the others. Fortunately, the pieces fit in perfectly, so it was quite easy to assemble. The mech itself is nice, quite anime style, very different to my usual stuff.
Autobots, roll out!

Here you have a close up of the familiar, the unsettling rabbit high on meth.
 
You all are gonna diiieeee

Time of having a family pic:
 
No place for boys here

 
I could discuss about the inherent sexism in wargaming in general, anime in general and this game in particular, but I guess that could take a while ;). Enough to say that I find some of these minis appealing, but some others' aesthetics don't really catch my eye.

Anyway, this is not all! I've made an exchange with mighty Keyan Sark, who also got another starter pack from a different faction. So we changed the repeated minis from our respective sets. I haven't begun them yet, but you'll see them eventually over here...

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo ... awesome job on the little bunny. And a great group shot too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! The funny bunny was an unexpected turn of events. I just painted two little dots in order to use them as orientation for bigger pupils, but the psycho attitude the mini instiled that way was just too hilarious XD

      Delete