10/09/2015

Some more zeds incoming!

Ouch. Barely in time, but I've managed to finish these. Coming once again from Clearco Miniatures, this new kit gives you some freedom, as it comes with several spare heads you can combine as you wish. Once again, they are nice sculpts and will definitely add some more variety to my board :)
 
Most likely my favourite from the whole bunch

I may be a zombie, but my watch still rocks

Man, that tee is never out of fashion

Little bit embarassing, zombie apocalypse got him in his pajamas...

Right! Survivors left just that way!

 
They have been definitely fun to paint. Didn't take much time, but once again, I've been painting all the final touches at quite separate moments, so it's a little bit difficult to calculate. Here you have all of them:
 
Man, that stag party went out of control quite quickly...

 
OK, this is it for today. I'm trying to finish more stuff, let's see if I can bring it on next week, it will be a change, that I can say! ;)

6 comments:

  1. They look terrible - in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! They went party hard, I'm afraid...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are quite original and add variety to the board, now I need to get a game!!

      Delete
  3. I'm impressed Suber. These minis look great and have the correct colour scheme for what they represent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's sometimes difficult to find the right balance, 28mm minis for wargames usually ask for more gaudy colours and sharp transitions; dullness or dirt are tricky as you take the risk of making the mini undistinguishable at board distance. I hope these look good enough for gaming!

      Delete