22/10/2017

Not so happy citizens (Pt. 3)

I can't blame you if you forgot of these, it's been a time. I've finished the angry mob (here you can see the first batch, just in case), so they're finally ready to run some proper riots. As before, they've been but a quick, negligent paintjob, looking for setting a mob rather than greatly painted characters. heer you have them:

Just threw a stone
Toxic but falmboyant. I think he needs a feather on the helmet
A Servitor whose lobotomy went wrong, now he's back for vengeance
Really difficult to see through that helmet!
He really is a RT Ork fashion admirer
Moebius is in this season
I fear the Imperials, even those bearing gifts
Leaflets and propaganda!
Feeling a little big headed today

Grinny Mr. Longarms
The angry opera singer
I still don't know what he is, but doesn't look like someone to mess with
Terrible outfit for summertime, trust me
I'm just noticing I have to finish the chainsaw, D'oh!
Fashion in 40K can be a little startling, I give you that
For the last time, no, your damn car is not gonna be ready today
This Jedi is so oldschool he bears an axe instead of a lightsaber
This is a pacific demonstration, officer. This? No, not an axe, just my can opener
'Use, not abuse'. That's a thing I learned at Law School back in the day. I hadn'd room for a longer sentence in that sign!
So, finally, how do they all look when together?

'Oh, come on, it had to happen during my shift... Ehm, I mean, fall back, punks! I have you surrounded!'
I still have to build a couple of things for the scenario I have in mind, but I think this is all taking shape...

17 comments:

  1. Looking great! Lovly crazy team :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope they'll be fun on the board!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Once I add these to my previous civilians (and the Astropolis stuff I still have to paint) I think I can populate a small hive!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! A howling mob is a useful addition to the collection, and these unique conversions are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have some Arbites stuff in mind, and then I'll begin to give shape to the scenario I have in mind :)

      Delete
  4. "A riot is an ugly thing... AND I THINK IT IS JUST ABOUT TIME WE HAD ONE!"
    -Inspector Kemp, Young Frankenstein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! :D :D
      Something like that is about to happen here anytime soon!

      Delete
  5. These are awesome. Have you seen the Starport crew by Statuesque miniatures they'd fit right in here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently saw the second batch and I'm deeply in love. I shouldn't spend more money, but they are soooo lovely... Sigh :D

      Delete
  6. Toma!
    Esto si que son manifestaciones tumultuosas! jajaja
    Te han quedado geniales!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! Sรญ, se estรก liando parda en mi tablero, se masca la tragedia desde lejos... :D

      Delete
  7. Great variety of minis there. Bet they look great as a mob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope so! I'm looking forward to discovering how the (mis)behave on a board ;)

      Delete
  8. I just love that servitor! He reminds me of one of the robots from the old Dr. Who's. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hadn't thought of that! :D I think I still have a couple more of those masks, I guess I could make a servant detachment of Servitors :D :D

      Delete
  9. It's not just that you painted so much but you did it well Suber. Much respect!!!

    ReplyDelete