08/02/2013

Painting Dreadfleet: Curse of Zandri and Islands

Let's see if I can speed up this project and move on something different before you get totally bored of me.

The Curse of Zandri barely gets into this series, it has no rigging! ;)
 
I was tempted to put some thread on. Anywhere, it doesn't matter

But I was encouraged to let it be just as it was

Fantasy Undead Egyptian ship. Nothing else needs to be said

 
Some people told me that I didn't work out well the golden shiny pyramid. Probably they're right, but I didn't want to paint it again! Please, be mercy...

Let me show you the islands too, the models are fine pieces of art as the rest of the game:
 
Yeah, a castle on a turtle. Kind of Terry Prattchet, I guess
 
Shipwrecks

This is Warhammer. Skulls are essential

More skulls on the other side of the island

Skulls and a volcano

A volcano and skulls
My favourite one. Impressive
Skulls, skulls everywhere...

The rest of the bunch

Well, I've been short on words today, but there wasn't much else to say. I should have textured the rocks maybe, but I think they don't look so bad.

Let's see if I can end the Dreadfleet project soon, I'm eager to keep on showing different things...

No comments:

Post a Comment