24/04/2017

Yet some more World of Twilight!

That's right, I have some more advance on this side of the workbench :)

This time I chose a group of similar minis, which is always a good way to move forward. They all are small biped mounts, the last I had from this bunch. First one is Tanaris Zelehn, the Herder Queen:

A true queen

In her royal herding garments
The other two are Enuks, tiny (and beautiful!) beasts of burden. I treated them in quite a similar way, in warm colours and a variety of  bags on them.

Looks upset, but she's a nice girl
It was not until I have painted the body orange that I noticed the carrots in the basket! Fortunately purple carrots are a healthy alternative
Well, yess, I'm upset too
You would be mad too if you had to work in my conditions

 They all are quite adorable! Here you have the three of them:

Ready to travel through all the savanna
I still have some minis left (my mate and I did made quite an order, hehe), but I can say I've already gone through the main part of the project (at least of the project so far!)

This is it for now, more Twilight stuff anytime soon!

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! Sculpt of these models are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Right, the minis are really sweet, all of them :)

      Delete
  2. They look outstanding, nice and bold choice of colours.
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, you should really post them on the WoT forum too!
      http://www.worldoftwilight.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0

      Delete
    2. Thank you! And thanks for the link too! I'm heading to it :)

      Delete
    3. Let me know if you would like to join the forum - I had issues with spambots so have to do it manually at the moment...
      (Yet more lovely paintjobs by the way :) )

      Delete
    4. Thank you! I had a look the other day, but unfortunately quite hasty. I think I'll go back again; if I have any problem registering I'll give you a heads up :)

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous looking mini and great paintjob you've done on it. There were some fab displays at Salute I saw in some pics on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think these minis have a lot of potential, they add a lot of personality to any display. Haven't seen many Salute pics (living in a hurry, you know), but I'll try to have a look!! :)

      Delete
  4. Pues han quedado perfectos la verdad
    enhorabuena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! En serio, son figuras muy agradecidas, es un gusto pintarlas :D

      Delete
  5. Brilliant mate, I love the skin tones on these guys - really smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's funny to see how these bright colours work on the surfaces. I have to think of more stuff for them!

      Delete
  6. Great work Suber! The colors you have chosen work well together and that's no mean feat considering there were many different hues which meant a high potential of color clashes! Good job man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling myself more comfortable with each new one... I'm just two steps behind an Andy Warhol-esque style here! :D

      Delete