27/07/2017

Ballads of War 2x06-2x07

A couple of
WH40K action shots incoming:



Not much to say, we are still in the High Farseer's reflections, his off-screen voice lamenting the things that have happened and the things that are to come. In between we can see the Blood Angels, so you may imagine that they will have some role in the story.

For now I can't tell more. Just state the obvious, the Eldar are wiping the Orks out, but Space Marines are not that easy. Of course you can see I had Primaris Marines before they were cool ;) But it looks like we still have to go back to Brent for a while; we left him hanging on the edge at the end of last issue, we have to know what's coming now...

Well, the story resumes, so what can I say? Onwards! To adventure! I'll be bringing new pages soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for a next pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading them and for the comments! :)

      Delete
  2. How much this project of yours has grown, ... I repeat what I said the previous time, this is at the very least very close to a professional level.
    The way you tell the tale, the poses of the characters and the composition of your pictures is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you very much. I simply think that by that moment, I was feeling increasingly comfortable with what I was doing, so I felt more confident about drawing itself and the way to develop the narrative. I firmly believe that any artistic production (of any nature) requires the proper mindset, which has its reflection in the art you get to do.
      Oh, I'm digressing as usual :D

      Delete