18/07/2019

Interlude: Some literature [commercial]

A kind of quick guest post today, as it's not the usual stuff here. A friend of mine just published a novel on Amazon and asked me to make some tiny promotion on the blog ;)


Spanish only, I'm afraid (I already urged him to translate!). Only thing I can tell you is:

When Kilumaras, fed up with the behavior of his creation, broke the world, humanity split up and wandered in the shadows. With The One Who Brings the Light disappeared, men surrendered their will to science, superstition and any corruption they found in their way, for darkness does not understand of void and craves to claim any space that can be taken. A prophecy has been revealed, three children are born under a red sky; three guardians of the old world must join their path to theirs; three destinies that could be one alone. Did Kilumaras truly abandon the world to its fate? Will he forget his creation when it needs him the most?

I haven't read it yet (it's been released just today!) so I cannot tell you any more, but if you feel fluent enough in Spanish, you can find it HERE.

All the best, pal! Go translate it! ;)

8 comments:

  1. My Spanish is pretty minimal, and mostly travel-oriented, but let us know if it gets translated into English or German, and I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a self-published e-book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Amazon has a self publishing service:
      https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

      If you have literary plans please we want to know! :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the novel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll tell my pal! I just got it, I hope I can read it anytime soon.

      Delete
  4. Sadly I don't speak Spanish, but as an author who's recently tried self-publishing, good luck to him and I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand it's quite an excruciating process! I enjoy writing, but have never approached this world, brrrr...

      Delete