I've been trying to speed up this project and I've made some progress. I've finished the remaining infantry guys, so now I have a full tribe. Problem is that I totally forgot to take pics of the WIP :( I didn't realise until I was painting the first layer of skin tones. Sigh.
I'll try to explain at least what I've done. If I essentially used the goblin minis as they were for the first batch, just adding clothes and stuff, I dared to go a step beyond here. The minis are quite the very same, just another almost identical sprue, so I had to go further to add some variety. I used some spare Cultist heads from the Dark Vengeance set. I also kept on plundering the Skitarii box for heads, legs and bits, so I had some quite different poses. The head swaps make some of them particularly creepy, but I think it's part of their charm (if that word is ever applicable to them!). So, after that and some greenstuff all over, here you have the results:
The combination of bits made some strange guys, but I think the weirder, the better :D
I cannot provide a family pic yet because I still have one big piece left for this warband... But we're coming to an end soon... :)