Not many pics today, as I'm afraid I made a mistake: I just went on the rush and totally forgot taking photos of the progress :(.
I'll try to tell you in a few words: The card in the inner walls made it slightly difficult for the kit pieces to totally fit, so I needed some green stuff on the outside corners to make the cornerstones look good. No big deal, just small details. I also had to re-arrange the card on the door wall to let the roof fit properly. Still working on the skull covering issue, I'm not satisfied with my expriments.
Well, after those details I just painted the chapel. Though the fantasy spirits is obvious, I tried not to overdo it. I didn't use the statues (as in fact I'm using one of them for the inside) nor other Warhammer specific elements. I tried it to look kind of 'natural' in colours and tones.
That's the problem, it looks nothing more than 'correct' to me. This is not the kind of things I'm aiming to. So I think I should try something for the base (remember, it still doesn't have a floor). Not just a simple base, a work-to-go. A new idea has just popped up.
|Yeah, take it to the oven. A great idea|
Ehrm... No. Not that.
Well, it looks better in my mind. Don't worry, I'm working on it. Next step is avoiding the regular edges and transforming it into a more organic shape. Hopefully I'll have it totally finished for next post!